How do I download my pictures?
DropBox is a cloud storage & synchronization service by DropBox Inc. DropBox allows you to backup photos, videos & files to access them from anywhere.
Following are the steps to download photo folder from DropBox to computer:
1. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. Navigate to the folder which you want to download.
3. Click on the empty space to the right of the folder's name to select it. (clicking on the folder name or icon will open the folder instead)
4. Click "Download" button located at the top of the window.
5. Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click on "Save" and specify a location to download.
6. The downloaded zip file will contain all the photos from the folder. Your photo folder will now be downloaded to computer.
*Note: If you just slide the files over from the dropbox to your desktop you will only be saving a thumbnail image or very low quality image. You must download and be sure the files are around 1MB to up to 5MB depending on the picture size.